Monday, January 21, 2013

Sinful Colors Cha Cha Red and Essence Pink Princess


With Flash

Without Flash


Cha Cha Red... What can I say?  This polish was a little bit troublesome in the application stage.  It dripped down from the top of the brush even when you scraped it off, which pooled on the nail.  It was a little bit thin, and was hard to not get on the cuticles.  The second coat didn't really follow the first as well as other polishes.  The color is a dark red leaning pink.  It has a creme finish and dries fairly quickly.  It only takes two coats to be opaque.  After I did my two coats on all my nails and let it dry for a minute or two, I sponged Essence Pink Princess on the tips and a little down towards the bottom of the nail to create a glitter gradient. Pink Princess is pink holo glitter in a pink tinted base.  This polish will never be opaque on its own, but over any kind of pink or white, even black, it looks great.  Topped the entire thing off with one coat of Insta Dri in the red bottle.  I like the look but I'm not sure how many times I will find the time to fight with Cha Cha Red again. 

With Flash
Without Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment