Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Pink and black zebra manicure

So this manicure is one of my all time favorites so far.  I started off with one coat of Revlon Tulip.  I like this polish, the fomula is decent and not too thin or thick.  One coat makes it opaque.  Opaque enough if you plan to put something over it, like stamping, at least.  Its not streaky or anything even after one coat.  Then i took some Sally Hansen Black Out and used Konad plate M57 to stamp a full nail zebra print.  This polish works wonderfully for stamping.  It was crisp and clear and the full image transfered easily onto the stamper, and then onto the nail.   Then i put a thin layer of OPI I Juggle... Men.  I haven't really used this polish before, but I really like it.  It a transparent polish with a blue/purple holo sparkle.  It really gives this manicure that little bit extra. I finished it off with Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment