Thursday, January 31, 2013

Manicure update




 So it's really nice sometimes to make an older manicure look completely new, without having to start all over. Today was one of those Days for me. I decided to redo my manicure from yesterday and turn it into pink zebra French tips. I used French tip guide stickers to create a French tip at the top and used Q-tips with remover to clear out the polish underneath it. After removing the polish underneath I added a second French tips sticker leaving a very slight gap in between the tip and the bottom. I used Sally Hansen so Celeb City to create a silver paint over the center gap between the two stickers. Once it dried up all the stickers off leaving a nice silver border on the French tip. I topped it with three coats of Seche vite. While this manicure is a little bit time-consuming with removing all the polish underneath the sticker, it is very worth it in my opinion. The photos are taken with and without the flash. Ignore the bottoms of the cuticles on some of the fingers in the flash picture where the little bits of pink are left behind, it was pretty hard by the end to get that little bit out.



1 comment:

  1. Very fun transformation! I've added tips to an old mani, but never thought to turn the old mani into tips like this--very creative!

    ReplyDelete