Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Essence Thats what I Mint and OPI Teenage Dream

Hello again,
Today I decided to try a new manicure.  I started off with my sally hansen hard as wraps base coat. 
   I originally planned to do a base coat of Sinful Colors easy going, but I had such trouble with the application that I picked a different color.  The formula was somehow both thick and thin at the same time, and ran like nothing else into the cuticles.  So i went for my new Essence color, Thats what i Mint.  This color is a gorgeous light almost robins egg blue with a greeny tint.  Its a creamy base, and the formula has a good medium consistency.  Two coats made it opaque.  Then i grabbed a dotting tool and dotted on OPI Katy Perry Collection Teenage Dream.  I did a bit of a liney-swirly pattern with the dots.  Topped it off with Sally Hansen Insta Dri.
   Sorry about the cleanup, thats what i DID notice about thats what i mint,  I was a bugger to clean off.  I also need to pick up some more cuticle oil, so forgive me for that for now. lol. 
                The first pictures are with the flash and the second set of pictures are without the flash. 






No comments:

Post a Comment